Sunday, March 18, 2012

18 Weeks


How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain: I think I am up 10-12lbs,will find out at my Dr. appointment on 3/22.
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants. Still wearing regular tops.
Stretch marks? Nope, lubing up belly nightly.
Sleep: Still the same as last week, I toss and turn all night. Tend to sleep more on my left side.
Best moment this week: Feeling more and more movements!
Miss anything? Running
Movement: I have been feeling them everyday, some days more than others
Food cravings: Pink Lemonade
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Gender: We find out March 20th.
Labor signs: No.
Symptoms: crazy/vivid dreams, fat in places I never had before
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: I am happy that this is really happening but I have been very short fused at work and with people who are lazy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the sex so we can start buying stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment