Thursday, March 15, 2012


How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain: We don't have a scale in the house so I can only rely on what the dr.'s office says and that was a month ago, I know I have gained weight since then. Last month I was up 4 pounds I have a dr.'s appointment next week I am sure it's double that now.
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants. I made my own. Super easy, cheaper and a lot cuter than maternity stores.
Stretch marks? Nope-hope not to get any.
Sleep: I toss and turn all night. Usually sleeping on my sides, not favoring one side over the other.
Best moment this week: Feeling more and more movements!
Miss anything? Running
Movement: It happens about every other day, they feel like muscle twitches.
Food cravings: I wish! I really enjoy egg sandwiches and beef.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Ice Cream
Gender: We have no idea. We find out March 21st.
Labor signs: No.
Symptoms: crazy/vivid dreams, fat in places I never had before
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: I am happy that this is really happening but I have been very short fused at work and with people who are lazy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the sex so we can start buying stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment